Ok, so I know I have been slacking on updating this thing. So far not a whole lot has happened with the wedding plans. I'm just enjoying being engaged! What has happened is as follows.
-I have my dress picked out and, thanks to Johns wonderful mom, partially paid for
-We have a tentative date.
-I DO have pictures of me in my dress, but since we dont have a scanner I havent been able to post them yet :(
-We have our favors picked out
-We have a base line set up as to what everything is hopefully going to cost
-And we may have a location figured out
Other then that things have been wonderful. We're going down to Elsinore this coming weekend. I'm so excited! We havent been back since we moved up here. While I'm so glad that we did move, I didnt realize how much I, or John, would miss it. This is our home and our hearts are here in Fresno, but a big chunk of our lives are still in Lake Elsinore with our family and friends.
Things are going great at work. I'm interviewing for a promotion at work this coming week, and things are looking hopeful! John is still enjoying working with his uncle, and some of the stories I hear about day to day goings on are very funny and heart warming. I think this is a great fit for him up here. While I have finally talked him out of wearing his fishing gear to the wedding (although I seriously doubt he was seriously about doing it) it hasnt stopped either one of us from going fishing! I think that is our favorite part about living up here!
Always,
Misty
Watch War Machine 2017 Filme Dublado
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment