As of today John and I have been married for two weeks! We're both still so excited and happy! It makes me laugh because when you have a birthday everyone asks if you feel older, and the answer is always no. But when people have asked me if I feel different now that Im married, I have to say yes! Its a wonderful feeling going from "girlfriend" and "fiance' " to Wife. I never could have imagined that I would be this happy, and I feel like I have coat hanger stuck in my mouth from smiling so much lol.
We're doing great. We've started looking for a bigger apartment since we got home. I came to the realization while unloading our gifts (which I still havent finished doing because I'm a slacker) that we have no room to put anything! We will probably stay in the apartment that we are in for at least 6 more months, but its fun to look anyways!
At the moment Im lying in bed while John and our two cats slowly take it back over. This is a common occurance around here lol.
Watch War Machine 2017 Filme Dublado
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment