Hi everyone! It's time for a baby update. I'm currently at 30wks, 4 days and getting bigger by the moment it seems. The doctor has put me on bed rest due to the fact that I started having contractions at 27 weeks. Baby Alyson is looking great though! They estimate that she is around 3lbs and about 15 1/2" long at this point. She moves around constantly, and one of our favorite past times has become watching her move. This does lead to a bit of a problem when the nursing staff at the hospital try to hook me up for the NST (non-stress test). They have started calling her Houdini baby! By the look of things I will be on bed rest until I hit 36wks. At that point they are confident that she will be developed enough to be born. John and I are so excited for her to get here already! We cant wait to welcome this little addition to our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment