John's brother brian
The Guys being dorks
Jayson, being his patriotic self yelling "God belss America" out the window in traffic on the 91 freeway


Me and John <3
Me and Jayson
The whole group on my birthday
Bryan, John's Brother
Me and Brian On my birthday. 10/10/2008
Chanin, My niece's friend Heather, and My Niece Elysia
John, His Cousin Jayson, and Brian doing the Captain Morgan
And me being a gooberWe came down to Southern California for my birthday this weekend and boy, did we have a Blast! Lots of wonderful times and lots of wonderful gifts. I got a new digital camera from my mom this weekend for my birthday and I am so excited. I don't think that thing has been more then 6 inches from me since I pulled it out of the box! We also went to Knotts Scarry Farm on Saturday night. John's brother Brian, His cousin Jayson, Jayson's girlfriend Yvonne and Yvonne's friend Karissa went along with us. I was a little disappointed because It took us over Two hours to get through the gates once we got in line, and we only got to ride Boomerang and the Log Ride by the time we got in to the park. I got to get my funnel cake finally though, so that made it all worth it! We all had a blast, and I'm so grateful that I'm surrounded by such wonderful people who did everything in their power to make my birthday great!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Mistydawn! Sounds like it was a blast!
Post a Comment