Low and behold, after looking through more of her site I found that I had known her from junior high and that she dated one of my best friends! I was so excited to contact her and set up an appointment so that we could meet. With in seconds of seeing her, I had made my decision. I was going to hire her to be my photographer. My mom came with me to the meeting and was equally impressed. So without any further edu, here are our sneek peek of our engagement photos! With out hesitation I would recomend her to all my family and friends. She is a wonderful person, and she made us feel very at ease. She even managed to get john to crack a smile, which is almost impossible to do when taking a picture of him!
Thank you Melissa for taking such wonderful photos of us!




No comments:
Post a Comment